Community Pets! ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฆ„ ๐Ÿ  ๐ŸฆŽ

Replies
    views
    Head of Community
    Hi guys!

Do you have any pets? I have 2 cats myself who have been with me for about 8 years. ๐Ÿˆ They often sleep on my lap (well, one at a time) when I play games or work at my desk on the computer. Sometimes they lie on the desk next to my laptop and purr while I'm typing. ๐Ÿ˜ปSometimes they also type. When they get hungry or want my attention for some other reasons they start disturbing me though, walking across the keyboard or knocking stuff on the floor, rustling paper bags or boxes etc. Anything they know will get me up from my chair. ๐Ÿ˜…

Here are my cats:

Black one is Drake
    Yellow one is Arthur
    (Guess who they were named after? ๐Ÿ˜„)

Name:  Drake2.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  258.4 KB Name:  Arthur2.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  252.6 KB

I had another cat some years ago but she sadly passed away. Before that, some goldfish and a hamster! I've always wanted a snake and some kind of large lizard as pets but I think the cats would either be scared of them or kill them (or both) so it might not be a good idea. I have a garden now and been thinking of building a chicken coop there, although I have a feeling it's much more work keeping chickens than I might realise. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ”

๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฆ„ ๐Ÿ  ๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿน

Let me know if you have any pets and what they're like? I'd love to see some photos too!
    Do they also "help" you while you're gaming or working at your desk like my cats do? ๐Ÿ˜ธ

• 4 Replies

Level 18
    Nice pics, is Arthur always looking that angry? he he he
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131216_200502.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	652

This is Niky, he likes to put his hands under the laptop because is like a radiator ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Because he was so young we didn't know yet if was a male or a female, I chose a name I could use for both.
    Last edited by cyrusnimda; 04-04-21 at 09:27.
    But now the rains weep over his hall,
    with no one there to hear. ๐Ÿฆ
    Head of Community
    Aww Niky seems like a very sweet cat @cyrusnimda ๐Ÿ˜ปHow old is he now?
    Hahaha Arthur doesn't always look angry but he has a funny face and depending on the angle I can get some funny photos where he always looks disapproving. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Level 52
    I have one fur child. Her name is Nandi which means joyful and happy. She is such a lovely companion and reminds me there is still hope when things are turned upside down. ๐Ÿ˜€

Name:  IMG_20170312_221801.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  505.0 KBName:  IMG_20170325_095402.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  500.4 KB
    No care in the world LOL!!
    Head of Community
    Awww @RudiVermeulen Nandi looks so happy indeed ๐Ÿ˜ Look at that sweet face!